OnTarget as a company has core beliefs and values — what we offer and what we believe in — that have remained unchanged since our founding in 1997. We have value statements so we can most effectively identify and connect with all of our employees, partners, clients, and prospects. Additionally, we hope to provide a declaration to all we engage with, so they are aware of our company’s priorities and goals.
OnTarget Core Values
- A solution focus rather than a problem focus
- Experienced U.S. Associates
- A dedicated workforce, all located in the same office, filled with positive motivation and training
- Long-term partnerships with Clients
- Doing good and doing well
- Do more/better: Do what your client wants/needs you to do, and what your client is paying OnTarget to accomplish.
- Be prepared – Change is the only constant: Be professional, presentable and communicative in person, on conference calls and in writing.
- Work to create “Raving Fans!”: Work hard and smart, performing diligently and accomplishing the goals required.
- Grow your skill set to be prepared for what is next, and counsel your client(s) on current best marketing practices.
- Give until it hurts!