OnTarget Partners is Hiring FIVE (5) B2B Inside Sales Professionals to Produce for our Growing Accounts and Client Base. FULL-TIME and PART-TIME positions available.
Inside Sales opportunity to work for a Frisco, TX based, award-winning company!
OnTarget Partners is seeking highly self-motivated, energetic, and experienced SENIOR PROSPECTORS to develop qualified leads for our business-to-business client partners, most of which are cutting edge, well established Fortune 2000 companies. We work with companies you know well, but we can’t name names here.
Working with internal Account Managers, Project Managers, Support Leads, and Prospect Leads, the Senior Prospector will possess a solid background in sales and marketing with knowledge of marketing automation, CRM (salesforce.com is a plus), and other marketing technologies. You will also need solid technology skills, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
OnTarget provides qualified sales leads to our clients, using a cadence-based approach to marketing, including social (primarily LinkedIn), email, and telephone. You are the front end of our client’s sales pipeline, driving new revenue opportunities using our proprietary, successful systems.
We thrive on hiring experienced marketers and salespeople who know what they are doing and get the job done, in a rewarding, fun environment.
- Generate leads, meetings, and opportunities for OnTarget’s customers through calling and prospecting a client-targeted database and effectively transitioning them into strong sales opportunities for the client business development executive
- Understand and effectively communicate the client’s value proposition and targeted message
- Build strong, professional relationships with the client sales executive and consistently communicate with them regarding strategic objectives
- Utilize a customer relationship database application (usually salesforce.com) to accurately notate daily activity
- Professionally engage in email communication with targeted contacts on behalf of client
- 3+ years business-to-business sales or marketing experience
- Ability to make a minimum of 60+ outbound calls per day
- Consistently maintain a quota of developing 3 or more opportunities/meetings per week
- Proven proactive, self-starter with the capability to take ownership and work effectively within assigned campaign with limited amount of management supervision
- Strong relationship building skills utilized while working with OnTarget’s top-notch customers on a daily basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills