Improving Sales Force Accuracy
Last week, I talked to Rob Brown about sales compensation and forecasting and a new tool that he has developed to help ensure that those forecasts are actually accurate. Prior to the interview, I had Rob walk me through how his forecasting tool worked, and I admit that I was impressed. Easy to use and it uses a visual appeal to help you spot potential problems easily.
When you listen to the interview, youll learn:
- How sales compensation and sales forecasting typically functions today.
- The gaps that sales management needs to know about and why.
- The problem that Robs forecasting tool attempts to solve.
- Conceptually how the tool solves the problem that Rob uncovered in his work with sales teams.
- The information that the tools provides to Sales Executives when striving to accurately predict their revenue.
- The sales groups that benefit most from Robs forecasting tool.
Source: Social Centered Selling