Lead Lifecycle Management

Webcast: Building a Pipeline That Never Leaks

Are your best leads leaking from your sales pipeline?

Studies show only 16% of total leads deemed "sales-ready opportunities" actually close. So what's happening to the other 84% of possible opportunities after they (supposedly) hit your pipeline?  The truth is, companies without a lead management process to measure, develop, nurture and retain these prospects lose track of far more leads than they close.

Download Presentation PDF!

Join Sales 2.0 leader 3forward and lead management specialists LeadLife Solutions for a complimentary webcast and learn how to segment your database, deliver targeted messages, score your lead interactions and enable qualification through lead nurturing.

What You Will Learn:

  • How changes in buyer models have rewritten lead generation rules
  • Eight vital stages in today's 2.0 sales and marketing process
  • Applying segmentation to your lead generation efforts
  • The lead management metrics that really matter – and those you can't trust
  • How to get started with lead management, including real-world examples and lessons

Related Posts:

Leave a Comment: