Clicky

Press Releases


3forward Presenting Sales 2.0 to CEO Netweavers

Posted March 26th by admin

3forward has been invited by CEO Netweavers to present "Sales 2.0: How New Media, Social Networks and Web 2.0 Have Changed Sales" to the Dallas / Fort Worth New Business Development Special Interest Group. The event is being held April 20, 2010 at the offices of BravoTech.  CEO Netweavers is an organization of CEOs sharing… Continue reading

Webcast: Building a Pipeline That Never Leaks

Posted by admin

Are your best leads leaking from your sales pipeline? Studies show only 16% of total leads deemed "sales-ready opportunities" actually close. So what's happening to the other 84% of possible opportunities after they (supposedly) hit your pipeline?  The truth is, companies without a lead management process to measure, develop, nurture and retain these prospects lose… Continue reading

Three Forgotten Secrets to Growing Sales

Posted by admin

Real Sales Growth – (or What to Do When Hiring Reps and Raising Quotas Isn’t Working) Here’s a simple question we like to ask CEO’s in our sales readiness workshops. “If hiring sales reps equals revenue growth, why not hire as many as you can possibly find?”   Seriously, if the model is that reliable… Continue reading

Sales 2.0 – How Businesses Are Using On-Line Collaboration

Posted March 24th by admin

Sales2.0 How Businesses Are Using Online Collaboration by Techdirt Excerpt:  “While the majority of sales and marketing professionals are not yet using social media applications such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and Jigsaw, for business purposes, that’s rapidly changing. People are beginning to understand the power of collaboration and Sales 2.0.  Sales and marketing professionals… Continue reading

Darwin Meets Sales

Posted March 23rd by Dan Hudson

Several weeks ago Matt and I were attending the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) World Summit in Orlando, Florida. We were there to present “How to Grow Outsourcing Revenues” to the service providers attending the event. The event was held at a Disney World Resort so there was a good mix of both professionals… Continue reading

Do Not Hire Part 5 – Time to Recruit

Posted March 3rd by Dan Hudson

The Don’t Hire That Rep series has suggested sales leaders consider taking a different approach to investing their sales budget when faced with an open hiring requisition.   Instead of hiring a replacement rep(s) we propose re-investing that same hiring and employment cost into the remaining, successful sales team by implementing an in-bound and out-bound lead… Continue reading

Sales 2.0 – by Seley and Holloway

Posted by admin

Sales_2.0_by_Seley_Holloway – pdf of Chapter 2 Sales 2.0 explores the emerging Sales 2.0 phenomenon, how it is characterized, why it is imperative for a company’s long-term success, and how anyone can get started with this new approach to generating revenue. Driven by an explosion of online products and changing customer buying preferences, Sales 2.0 is… Continue reading

Value Propositions in Business Markets – Harvard Business Review

Posted March 1st by admin

Value Propositions in Business Markets by Harvard Business Review Under pressure to keep costs down, customers may only look at price and not listen to your sales pitch. Help them understand – and believe in – the superior value of your offerings.

Contact Us

Request a Consultation
1.469.200.4900

OnTarget Partners
7460 Warren Parkway, Suite 170 Frisco, Texas 75034